We have the in house resource and capability to construct sub-structure to buildings including basements, piled foundations and reinforced raft foundations as well as more traditional foundation works.
We are experienced in working on ecologically or historically sensitive sites and in the procurement, handling and use of specialist and high specification materials required in restoration and refurbishment projects.
Working with our key supply framework we can offer Clients alternatives in value engineering schemes whilst maintaining the often high quality and specification requirements required in schemes.
Typical Works Include:
- Site clearance and earthworks for landform modification (including modelling)
- Lake and ornamental water features
- Creation of natural wetlands
- Waterside structures e.g. groynes, bridges, boardwalks
- Lighting systems · Street furniture
- Protective and ornamental railings and gateways
- Paving and steps · Tree and shrub planting, grass seeding
- Formal planting of mature trees and shrubs
- Access roads, footpaths, cycleways, and car park construction
- Design and construction of specialist gardens
- Children’s play areas
- Creation of sports fields and courts