William Cassidi C of E School, Stockton-on-Tees
Scope of works:
The project involved the upgrading and construction of external feature walls, paving, car parking and metal work to William Cassidi C of E School.
Absolute Civil Engineering Ltd worked with the architect in value engineering the scheme to a fixed budget.
The works required maintaining access to the school for staff, children and parents at all times.
Principal activities included:-
- Excavation and disposal of existing features and protection of live services.
- Construction of foundations and new feature walls, pillars, copings and pier caps.
- New concrete paving and steps incorporating non-slip treads.
- Flexible paving (access and parking) and thermoplastic markings.
- Bespoke metal railings and gates.
- New railings, signage and surfacing to public footway.
Get a copy of the project report here.