Absolute Civil Engineering Ltd is proud of the services offered to valued Clients, Developers and their agents during the appraisal and development of schemes.
This involves working closely with Clients, Consulting Engineers and Project Managers from inception to value engineer schemes and offer early contractor input which has proved time and time again to be invaluable in the efficient procurement, construction and completion of major developments.
One example of such is the early involvement afforded to Developers on reclamation and remediation schemes where careful pre-planning, modelling and value engineering can have huge benefits in both cost and environmental impact. Often, modern engineering techniques can be introduced to make substantial cost and time savings. This has been prevalent on a number of schemes carried out by the team for house builders and commercial developers like.
Typically, services offered would include:
- Site Appraisal and close liaison with Client Representatives, Consultants and Project Management organisations.
- Targeted site Investigation works
- Environmental and Ecological impact appraisal
- Surveying, Ground modelling, appraisal of engineering options
- Cost appraisal, quantities and budget preparation
- Production of strategy, specification, environmental plans, programmes
- Liaison with regulators, planning, highway and environmental authorities
- Validation and discharge of planning conditions
- Post completion monitoring and reporting